Urgent Ortho cares for spine, bone, muscle, joint and connective tissue injuries, less than 1 month old.
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- First-come, first-served, no appointment necessary
- Care for work-site or industrial accidents
- Care for sports, mountain and trail injuries
- Most insurances accepted, payment plans welcome
- Lower costs and wait times than larger emergency centers
- Casting, splinting and bracing
- Surgery Center
- Comprehensive therapy services
Most common injuries/conditions treated:
- Ankle sprains/fractures
- Wrist sprains/fractures
- Hand sprains/fractures
- Shoulder injuries (fractures and rotator cuff)
- Knee injuries (sprains/ACL tears/meniscus tears)
- New back and neck (spine) injuries less than 1 month old
- Back and neck (spine) flare-up from a previous condition
- We do not treat chronic back pain, hip or leg pain; for these issues (more than a month old), please contact our scheduling team at 928.774.7757 to make an appointment in one of our Specialty Centers.
Urgent Ortho is NOT a credentialed “Urgent Care Center,” it is a licensed orthopaedic clinic.
To the great staff,
I would like to compliment Tim and the staff at Urgent Ortho for great care we received on Friday, March 4, from our first phone contact, to the caring and efficient care by Amy and Kim. We are from out-of-state and to feel good at a new/different health care facility, was very comforting. Thank you all! – Patient K. H. and wife, G.H.
Dear Urgent Ortho,
Professional prompt care. Excellent use of physician and imaging resources. Top notch care from all staff & physicians, thank you. – A.H.
I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincerest gratitude for the exceptional care I received at your facility. At every point of contact, whether with a receptionist, assistant or doctor, I always felt very, personally and professionally, care for.
Thank you, B.B.
I am thrilled with the wonderful, compassionate, professional care in Urgent Ortho. It far exceeded my expectations. I am in a lot of back pain and now feel relieved to know I am in good hands and on track for treatment. – S.R.