Thank you for trusting us with your patients – we look forward to being a partner in their care and the success of your practice.
Our Specialty Centers:
- Urgent Ortho: first-come, first-served (no appointments) Injuries must be less than 1 month old. Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Advanced Imaging: 3-D weight-bearing Conebeam, 3T ACR-accredited MRI (compatibility with FMC & NAR), Digital X-ray, Bone Densiometry and Ultrasound
- Pain Wellness Clinic for chronic pain
- EMG/NCV Testing
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- Secure Patient Portal (Click here for Secure Messaging P2P EMR for providers)
- Therapy Services, including Physical, Hand and Aqua Therapies offered through DeRosa Physical Therapy
Phone Numbers for Providers
Each week, outside providers are emailed the “NAO Schedule” complete with the cell phone numbers for each NAO physician. On the schedule, you can hover over the physician name, and you will see the cell phone number as well.
Our Referral Coordinator cam help schedule your referred patients with the appropriate specialists.
- 928-226-2916 Referral Coordinator phone
- 928-226-3070 Referral Coordinator fax
Downloadable NAO-Refer documents:
Other helpful numbers
- 928-226-2950 Health Information / Medical Records
- 928-226-2950 Patient Portal Information and login assistance
- 928-226-2916 Workers’ Comp
- 928-226-2900 Main Scheduling
Northern Arizona Orthopaedics hopes to be the ortho practice of choice for you and your patients. To do that, we need to continuously improve. If you have a suggestion on how we can do better, or would like to share an experience, please contact Carrie Butler, Provider Relations at 928-226-2936.