It’s that time of year again! NAO and DeRosa Physical Therapy are excited to host their annual Sports Physicals on Saturday, July 20, in Flagstaff. We encourage you to attend if you are a student or club athlete and need to have a pre-participation physical evaluation for next year’s 2019-2020 school year. All athletes from all over northern Arizona are welcome. The doors will open promptly at 8 a.m. and close at noon. First come, first served.
Please come prepared! Here is some helpful information:
- Please know all minors under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. This is a requirement.
- All participants will need to have their AIA forms pre-filled out and completed. You can download and print them from the AIAonline.org website. Please complete 15.7A and 15.7B Forms before arriving if you can.
- Come dressed in comfortable clothing
- Expect to spend approx 1 – 1.5 hours
- The cost is only $10. Cash, check or credit card accepted.
- Each $10 from Flagstaff High School students will be matched and donated back to local high school athletic programs. The funds will support fees, training, travel, equipment, uniforms, and financial help for athletes who may be financially burdened by the general costs of playing their sport.
- Location: NAO’s and DeRosa’s Flagstaff location at The Summit Center, 1485 N. Turquoise Drive, in Flagstaff
Each physical involves:
- Physical Health Examination
- Height and Weight
- Range of Motion Testing
- Blood Pressure
- Vision Screening
For more information, call Jade Yost, DME, Northern Arizona Orthopaedics