Foot and Ankle
Many people consider their feet to be the least important part of their body in terms of overall health and view foot pain as unimportant. That means, too many of them push off pursuing treatment for the continuous ache and stabbing pain that comes with standing and walking.
Your feet are the foundation on which your body stands and moves and when the foundation is weak or injured, then the rest of the building (or body) is at risk for injury and pain. Each foot and ankle consist of 26 bones, 33 joints, 107 ligaments and 19 muscles. Multiply that by two and we have an incredibly intricate mechanism in which we rely on to simply stand and move. Ignoring foot or ankle pain can quickly do further damage and we suggest you seek care immediately.
At Northern Arizona Orthopaedics, there are two options for you:
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- First-come, first-served, no appointment necessary
- Care for work-site or industrial accidents
- Care for sports, mountain and trail injuries, less than 1 month old
- Most insurances accepted, payment plans welcome
- Lower costs and wait times than larger emergency centers
- Casting, splinting and bracing
- Surgery Center
- Comprehensive therapy services
To be seen in Urgent Ortho, please come visit us. No appointments are taken. For more information, please call 928-226-2900.
The Foot and Ankle Center offers care for disorders and injuries of the foot.
Don’t take another painful step. To request to be seen in the Foot and Ankle Center, please call 928-226-2900 or request an appointment online HERE.